So I got my first award. The kind of award I want to have.






This award is given to me by a fellow stylish blogger Ishashime of http://ishashekinah.blogspot.com/.Mercie!

Rules For Receiving The Award
  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about me:

1. I take the challenge of wearing something old or out of fashion and make it look cool.

2. I can finish a Harry Potter Book in one night.

3. I am a quiz show freak. Like I join every inter-group and inter-collegiate quiz show there is in the campus.

4. I debate too.

5. I can't sleep without reading something.

6. I eat too much chicken.

7. The best weather for me to wear ankle boots is when it's raining and kinda flooding. I just enjoy it.


I then give the award to:

1. Kai of hijabified.co.cc 
2. Kamila of kamilkshake.blogspot.com
3. Jaydee of jadey19.blogspot.com
4. Leah of neneleah30.blogspot.com
5.Kraehe of kraehe-theravenprincess.blogspot.com
6. Veroniz of veronizm.blogspot.com
7. Jojo of lakwatseroako.blogspot.com
8. Ishashime of ishashekinah.blogspot.com

I don't know too many bloggers as of now. So I give the award to just 8. Ayt?


"Fashion is passing but style is eternal." -YSL