Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[[ STYLE: AYEESHA'S WAY ]]

          I do not consider myself as stylish nor fashionable. First and foremost, I don't have the bucks to shop for all the beautiful things one can adorn herself. I am not Imelda with her vulgar collection of a thousand shoes. I am not La Greta with her walk-in closet of labels. I am not Alexa Chung nor Mary-Kate Olsen who sets the trends every morning that they get out of their house to be papped by a hundred shutterbugs.




          I am just me. All flaws and ugliness. All quirkiness peppered by my Ayeeshaisms But one thing I am proud of is that I have my own style which is a mix of girly and tomboy. Always raw and a little undone. Never polished like a Barbie but always with a character. Boy meets girl. New meets vintage. Mismatched meets put-together. High end meets street style.

2 comments:

DENASE said...

Great look! Made me wish I'd like to see you in person.

Happy wednesday folk.

http://arandomshit.blogspot.com/

ayeesha MD said...

@denase thanks dear. who knows, we'll bump into each other one day.