To many artists, musicians, celebs, hipsters, Instagrammers, and music lovers, April marks the beginning of the season of music festivals. Coachella, this generation's Woodstock, is bringing the biggest stars this year: Elie Goulding, Of Monsters and Men, Foals, Years& Years, Joey BadAss, ASAP Rocky, Softest Hard, Guns N' Roses, Ice Cube, CHVRCHES. Moon Taxi, Zedd, Calvin Harris, Sia, The 1975, Flume and so many more.

Browsing through Maxine Magalona's Instagram account documenting her Coachella experience makes me jealous.

I can only imagine a crowd of millenials high with whatever that's making them high, big artists, flower crowns, sick instruments, sexy guitars like Amer Elites, hipster sunnies, parties everywhere, outrageous fashion choices, light shows, art installations, and everything that screams music fest.

This one is on my bucket list. I hope I am not too old when I get to go myself.